Sunday 6 October 2013

Crafter's Inspiration

Woooooo Hooooooooo Peeps!
Have you missed me?  LOL I have had a FAB time at Craftaganza & I am a little upset to be back at home LOL  While I was at Craftaganza I got a little early surprise.  I got a sneaky copy of the brand NEW issue of the Crafter's Inspiration Magazine.
 
It's a FAB Magazine jam packed with FAB projects & blinking LOADS of Freebies!
Now why did I get a sneaky peak - well it's 'cos Im only blumming well featured in it!!!
Can you believe it?  I was asked to play with the gorgeous Snowman & Snowdog Freebies - & I LOVED it!  I made a gift set a card, a gift bag a box & a tshirt.  How lovely to have a gift that matches you box & bag & card eh?

You can Pre-Order you magazine from HERE .
 
I'm off to watch the rest of the Hollyoaks Omnibus - I maybe gone a while LOL See you all soon x x
 


1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

I have ordered mine Caroline, can't wait for it to come.
Pleased you had a good time at Craftaganza, hopefully I will make next year.

Hugs Julie xxx