Thursday 14 November 2013

Popcorn Box

Morning Peeps,
How are we all today?  I am dying LOL No honest I feel like I am I think I have Flu.  So I've taken the day off work & I'm staying in bed all day, I'm not moving for anything!
 
So from my sick bed I'm going to share something I made in the last few days.
 
I have used the Popcorn Box from the Sweet Treat Boards.
I used pink card stock & I have decorated the box with a gorgeous Diesire Butterfly die which I sprayed with iridescent spray & sparkle & added jewels.  I stamped a greeting & added tot he box & added a flower cut with CC Designs Rolling Rose Die.
 
These boards make box making soooo easy :) I love them!
 
I'm off back to sleep See you all soon! x x x
 


2 comments:

Sandra Carey said...

Super sweet Hugs Sandra xx

Fran said...

Fab box xxx