Wednesday 25 February 2015

Luscious Lace

Morning Folks!
How are we today? Well I have another day of being chained to my craft desk in front of me - doesn't it sound just FAB!!!

As it is Wednesday I am sure you now know this means I will be here with my DT card for the new challenge at Creative Inspirations this week our theme is Luscious Lace.
I dug out my Flower Fairies CD ROM to make this card - it is the Spring/Summer one. I printed the image and the paper from the CD ROM. I used kraft card to make a lace border with a Magnolia doo hickey die, I added ribbon and real lace, along with a Die'sire circle doily die cut, I added the greeting and finished with some lilac gems.  I decorated the inside of the card to match.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Winter Wonderland - Krafty Creations
Allsorts Challenge - The Color Purple
Papertake Weekly - Product Theme, Kraft Card

I am off to blast spotify and pile my make up on, have a fab day!!! x x x

View blog post for supplies

7 comments:

jane stillman said...

A beautiful card with a stunning image

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous, lovely card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Chris said...

Beautiful card. Chris xx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the image she is so pretty. Hugs Jackie

Carol S. said...

A beautiful image and a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Carol S. DT

Carol S. said...

A beautiful image and a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Carol S. DT

Lou Sims said...

Beautiful card and that image is so serence. Lou x