Monday 11 May 2015

Birthday Bamboo

Hey Peeps!
How are we all today?  I am getting MEGA excited to loose my evenings to Big Brother starting tomorrow LOL So while I can I have made a card, just 'cos I want too!!

I haven't used Bamboo in a while - and I love this Panda so I thought , why the heck not!!!
I printed a card companion from the CD ROM along with the pretty pink butterfly paper.  I matted and layered the papers onto the card front.  I added a lace border die cut with some pink organza ribbon.  I added the image which I sprayed with Pearl Diamond Spray and Sparkle, I stamped a greeting in Memento Rose Bud ink onto a tag die cut, added a bow and a  a gorgeous lilac jewel!  I finished the card with 2 Die'sire Beautiful Butterfly die cuts and plenty of lilac jewels!!

I would love to enter my card into the following challenges:
All Sorts Challenge - Die Cuts, more than 2
The ABC Challenge - I is for Inspire us
Simon Says Stamp - Let's get sentimental
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

I am off to dry my hair, have some tea and then watch the soaps - isn't that what Monday nights are made of??? Emmerdale, Coronation Street Eastenders and Made in Chelsea - bliss! Enjoy yours!!!! x x x x

Links to the product's I've used:
View blog post for supplies


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, A great card and image.

Hugs Anna xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Caroline this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

Virginia L. said...

What a sweet card! Love the embellishments that you chose for this darling image! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Let’s Get Sentimental” Challenge!

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Caroline
Hugs Julie xxx

Wendy L said...

This is so lovely, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

Nikki said...

Lovely card with a sweet image and gorgeous colours. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

Nikki

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges. Carol DT