Wednesday 20 July 2016

Christmas Bauble

Morning Folks!
How are we all today? I hope everyone has cooled down since yesterday, it has been grey and raining and even thundering here in Newcastle.

I have been using the Sparkling Bauble Die'sire die again for today's card.
For my card I have used silver mirri card and purple Core'dinations along with Christmas papers from my stash (I think I got them from Hobbycraft but can't be too sure of that!).  I added a punched border and some purple ribbon.  I used the Sparkling Bauble die on Core'dinations I sprayed this with silver spray and sparkle and then layered onto silver card and added a bow.  I used a Die'sire only worlds die to cut Merry Christmas and then added some lilac jewels.  

I decorated the inside to match.

I am backing Wentworth back to back while this thunder and lightening scres the living daylights out of me! Its just shook my windows it was so loud!!!
Enjoy your day whatever you get up to!! x x x x

View blog post for supplies


2 comments:

Brawny x said...

Fab card x

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Caroline and very elegant, love the border design and colours.
Hopefully my dies are coming today.
Hugs Julie xxx