Sunday 18 September 2016

Clean and Simple

Afternoon Peeps!
How are we all today? I am on my day off but I am having a very lazy day.  Came home from work yesterday with a headache had a ten minute snooze which seamed to get rid of it and then I went to meet some friends for a few drinks - then I've woken this morning yes with a headache! So a nice relaxing day for me :)

I am here to share a card I have made with the new Die'sire Cut in Create a Card dies.
I have used centura pearl card.  I used the floral garden die and border, I cut them both into the card blank and then I added some ribbon and LOTS of jewels.  I added pink card to the inside so this will show through and then from the same pink card I cut a "Happy Birthday " with the Die'sire only words die.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Clean and Simple

I hope you have a FAB day and hopefully I'll be back soon!
 x x x 

View blog post for supplies



3 comments:

Kate M said...

Really beautiful card - very elegant and class and my favourite colour is Pink!! Love those dies.
xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card and love the added bling.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Kathy said...

This is lovely, beautiful way to show of pretty dies!