Tuesday 20 September 2016

Floral Garden

Morning Lovelies!
How are we today?  I hope all is well.
I woke up to quite a grey and misty Newcastle but now its all sunny - so that's nice :)

I am here to share a card I have made with the Die'sire Floral Garden Create a Card Cut in die.
For my card I made a 6x6 card base in centura pearl.  I layered lilac centura pearl and another piece of white centura which I embossed with a floral embossalicious embossing folder.  I added white satin ribbon.  I then cut the Floral Garden die to make an embellishment - and layered the lilac centura pearl behind.  I added this to the card with 3D glue gel Added a white satin bow and then went OTT with lilac jewels!!  I die cut the Happy Birthday Mam from Die'sire Only Words dies.

I am off until Friday so I am just going to have a very nice relaxing time LOL
I hope you all do too!!  See you soon!! x x x
View blog post for supplies

No comments: