Monday 20 March 2017

Happy Mother's Day

Morning Peeps!
Nope you're not imagining it LOL I am back again :)

I did promise to be a better blogger - I am slowly getting there.  I'm on holiday this week so it should be easier this week, well apart from the end when I'm off to London! :)  But fingers crossed I can :)

I am here to share a card I have made for my Mam for Mother's Day.
I have used centura pearl snow white and the double sided regency cardstock.  I used the silver mirri from the luxury cardstock pack.  I embossed the white centura pearl with a Blooming Vines embossing folder from Sara's English Country Garden collection.  I used a floral oval die from Spellbinders along with a scalloped oval and a plain oval die.  I cut Happy Mother's Day Mam from the Die'sire Only words dies, I used Celebration words and Female Words.  I die cut flowers from the In Bloom dies from Sara's Floral Delight collection.  I added jewels to finish the card.

I decorated the inside of the card the same so it all matches!

I would love to enter my card into the following challenge:
Cute Card Thursday - Celebrations.

I am off to enjoy my holidays and just literally do nothing - how lovely!?!?
Hope you all have a fab Monday - see you soon! x x x


View blog post for supplies

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Such a beautiful and elegant design! Love the touches of metallic! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. Your mum is going to love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

julie_woolston said...

Stunning card Caroline your Mum will love it.
Hugs Julie xxx