Sunday 19 March 2017

In the green

Afternoon Peeps!
How are we all today? I hope all is well!! It's a weird old day here in Newcastle one minute its sunny the next is raining then its sunny again! So I'm not risking it I'm staying indoors and catching up on some stuff that needs to be done - 'cos its my holidays this week and I wont want to do boring stuff like housework come Monday!!!

I am here to share some cards I made from the shows on Hochanda last week :)

These have all been made with the Luxury card collection in green - honest the glitter green is the prettiest green glitter card I have seen!!! Along with the Floral Garden Cut in Create-a-card die.

I teamed this one with Centura pearl card which I embossed with the Florabunda embossing folder - added some ribbon and jewels and a Die'sire Happy Birthday die cut.

The next card I had to use the glitter card again.

I cut into the centura pearl card with the floral garden die and with the border along the bottom of the card.  I added the green glitter to the inside of the card so it shows through the front.  Plenty of jewels added with some ribbon and a With Love die cut in the green glitter card!

I have to move away from the glitter card next, as I was slowly running out :(

I used the mirri card now, I created a topper with the floral garden die and added this onto some embossed white card.  Green ribbon and Happy Birthday die cut - of course jewels needed to be added too!

And lastly I used the matt card.

I teamed the border from Floral garden with the "Thinking of you" create-a-card die.  I think they work so well together,  added some pale green jewels and some ribbon - tada card done!

I hope you're having a fab Sunday enjoy yourself and I'll see you soon!!! 
TTFN x x x x

View blog post for supplies

2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Stunning collection Caroline, I love the green.
Hugs Julie xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi your cards are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie