Tuesday 21 March 2017

Verity Rose

Afternoon Guys!
I hope all is well.  It's a lovely sunny day here in Newcastle I was going to get my bike out and go for a ride but it's so windy I think I'll still in until its gym time later!

I have made a card with the gorgeous Verity Rose CD ROM.
I printed all the papers, sentiments, embellishments and toppers from the CD ROM. I used core'dinations and kraft card, I distressed all the edges with my scissors.  I added jewels ans lace. I went over parts of the image and over the center of the sunflower with my clear spectrum noir sparkle.

I decorated the inside of the card to match.

I am off to see if I can knock anything else up while I'm on my holidays, only today and tomorrow left as I'm off to London town Thursday and Friday - wooooooooo!

Have a FAB Tuesday! x x x



View blog post for supplies

No comments: