Wednesday 23 August 2017

Cute Christmas

Well hello there! 

No you're not mistaken it is me! I know it's been an awfully long time since I've been here but I had an awful lots going on. I've moved from Newcastle to Norfolk so that's involved a treck getting all my belongings to me, along with learning a new job! But things are going well so hopefully you'll see a lot more of me! 

But for now I'm here to share a sneak peak at the new Sara Cute Christmas Collection 😍
It's just lush!!! I simply adore all of it! But I'm starting with my favorite sample I made
How stinkin' cute is this little Penguin?
I have used the Luxury foiled card pack - I went over the resist snowflake patterned paper with distress ink - to turn it from white to pale blue.  I layered this onto black card onto a white card base.  I cut the penguin in black and white card and his scarf and hat with blue core'dinations.  I added white highlights with a gel pen and shading to the penguin with spectrum noir grey markers. I added some clear spectrum sparkle to the bobble and trim of the hat and some jewels for some more bing!  I then stamped the Merry onto the card and added the di-cut Christmas. Ta Da card done!

I hope you'll all be watching Hochanda on Sunday as I don't think this will last long!

See you all soon! x x x x 

View blog post for supplies

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lovely Christmas card!

Nicola ♥

Kate M said...

Love what you have done with the background paper and yes that penguin is stinking cute!!
xx

Brawny x said...

What a cutie love this penguin. Good to see you back Caroline x