Tuesday 12 September 2017

Black and Gold Circle Swing

Morning folks!
How are we all today? I hope you're all well. It's lovely and sunny here in Norfolk but a wee bit chilly so that's not good!

I am here today to share a card I have made with the gorgeous Sara Signature Black and Gold Collection. I just adore all of it! You can see it on Hochanda on the 17th September.
I have used the luxury gold mirror card from the collection along with Matt black card and the circle swing Die'sire die. I added black satin ribbon and a gold leaf charm, both from the collection and added some gold and black die cut flowers. I used the In Bloom die from Sara Floral Delight Signature collection. I finished the card with lots of black jewels! 

I can't wait to see this collection on tv. I just love it all! 

I am off to work. Have a fab day whatever you're up to! X x x 

View blog post for supplies

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Stunning. I love the design of your card and the black an gold look amazing together and not to mention those stunning dies.

Brawny x said...

Very smart, stunning cardvx