Wednesday 13 September 2017

Black & Gold Gift Box

Morning Peeps!
I hope you're doing well and are having a fab week! Im at work today and then I have 2 whole days off! I have them to myself as well as my OH is at work so hopefully Norfolk will be having some lovely sunshine I can enjoy but I doubt it  - I'm thinking its gonna be freezing!

I'm sharing another Sara Signature Black and Gold Collection sample I've made.
I made a cute little gift bow!

I used the Luxury Foiled cardstock with matt black card and luxury gold mirror card.  I used the gold & black transfers and foils for the sentiment and the royal bow die - (how stunning is it?) I went over the bow with the brushed gold Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen. And of course I added some black and gold jewels!
 I decorated the outsode of the box with the mirror card and the chevron foiled card!

Perfect for a cute little gift!

Enjoy your "hump" day - see you on Thursday and Friday - my days off - wooooooooooooooo!
Take care x x x 

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Wow, this is a beautiful box - so tempting, I wonder what will be inside?

Have a great couple of days off. Look forward to welcoming you to my blog soon :)