Monday 11 September 2017

Black & Gold

Hey Peeps!
I hope all is well with you, things here in Norfolk are good, still working away and booking lots of lovely holidays, also I've been a busy bee making samples for Sara's latest signature collection the gorgeous Black and Gold.  As soon as I saw this I fell in love with it and I'm sure you will too!

I'm starting my sneak peaks with my favorite card, I made.
I used matt black card with some brushed gold card from the collection.  I layered this onto a black card base and then onto the gold I added some black card which I had embossed with the regency swirl embossing folder.  I added some gold satin ribbon and a gold heart charm  I die cut the "Happy Birthday" in the gold card and I finished the card with some gold jewels.

I'm sure like me you will just love this collection!

Well I am off to work so I will see you all soon! Take care and have a FAB Day! x x x

No comments: