Sunday 10 September 2017

Cute Christmas Shaker Card

Well hello there folks! 
How are we all today? I hope all is well. Well the hairdressers went well. I'm a lovely blonde again but shorter than I wanted but I defo needed it so phew! I've managed to find a good hairdressers!

Day off today so a nice lazy day, Tesco shopping done, lunch and now lazing on the sofa while watching Come Dine with Me - perfect! But I am also here to share a card I have made. 
I have used some Christmas papers from my stash along with some of the luxury Cute Christmas foiled card. I used ribbon from my stash the green mirror card from cute Christmas collection with the elfs clothes dies. I made a shaker and added a Christmas sentiment and finished with jewels. 

I hope you all enjoy your day!
Take care and see you soon! X x x 

View blog post for supplies

No comments: