Sunday 24 September 2017

You are the one

Morning Lovely people!
How are we all today? I hope all is well.  I am a bit tired as I had a lovely day out yesterday to Cambridge - just how nice is it there? We got an open top bus tour and when punting down the river - I must admit we got a boat tour and didn't risk punting ourselves I spent the whole trip thinking I was going to fall in when I attempted to get out!! Thankfully that didn't happen LOL

Anyways I am here to share a card I have made recently.
I have used matt black card with the matt gold luxury gold card from the Sara Black and Gold collection.  I embossed the gold card with the regal swirls embossing folder, and for the sentiment I used the black foil and transfer.  I finished the card with black satin edge organza ribbon and some black jewels.

I am off to catch up on the Hollyoaks Omnibus - I just love 2.5hours down in Chester LOL
See you all soon! x x x 

View blog post for supplies

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love the elegant colours!

Nicola ♥

Sylvia said...

Love the silver and black and the fab embossed background, great card.

Sylv xx

Brawny x said...

Great card. Very sleek x