Friday 6 October 2017

Christmas

Afternoon Peeps!
How are we all? I'm enjoying my second day off today, although I spent most of yesterday snoozing with a bad headache today I have mostly spent at my desk and watching Catfish! LOL But that's what days off are for aren't they - lazing around!!!?? Please say yes LOL

I am here to share a Christmas card I have made today.
I have used white centura pearl along with the glitter card from the ice blue luxury cardstock pack, snowfall acetate, cuttlebug snowflake die, jewels and the embossing folder is by Taylored Expressions.  The Christmas die cut is from the Sara Cute Christmas collection 
(all items will be linked at the bottom of this post!)

I would love to enter this card into the following blog:

Well I am off to watch more Catfish - LOL
Enjoy your Friday! See you all soon!! x x x x

View blog post for supplies

3 comments:

Kathy said...

So beautiful!

Emma Goddard said...

Beautiful card, love your design xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Caroline! It's so elegant and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx