Tuesday 26 December 2017

Celebrate

Evening Folks!
How are we all today? I hope you've all ha d a wonderful Christmas and got spoiled rotten from Santa Claus!  I did  I had a wonderful day!! Back to work tomorrow and then I'm on my countdown for my holidays - roll on the 5th January!!! LOL

Here is my last Christmas card of 2018 to share with you all.
I have used Centura Pearl fresh white card, along with a printed A3 card in a lovely lilac with white Christmas trees on.  I added some embossed white Centura pearl card and then a scalloped and plain circle die cut - with the lovely celebrate word die - how fab is it? It came out of my wonderful Crafter's Companion advent calendar!!!  I added some jewels to finish the front of the card - well it is Christmas after all!!!

For the inside.
I used the square twist Die'sire die along with the Cosy Penguin from the Sara Signature Cute Christmas collection.  The snowflakes are from Lawn Fawn.  I added a Die'sire Only Words Merry Christmas die cut and of course loads more jewels!!

I would love to enter my card into the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes.

Enjoy the rest of your Boxing Day - See you all Soon! x x x  

1 comment: